Paperfoam Tray DigiPacks
The paperfoam tray is an innovative, eco-friendly alternative to the plastic tray traditionally found in digipaks and other bespoke packaging solutions. Produced from potato starch, the paper 100% biodegradable and recycable.
Minimum run of 1,000 Units for Paperfoam Digipack, Not available as seperate trays.
- 100% Biodegradable and recyclable with paper
- Very low CO2 emissions and energy
- One-to-one substitute for conventional plastic trays
- Standard-size products with a long product lifetime
- Unlimited colour range with 12 basic colours
- Reduced weight, reduced shipping costs
The paperfoam tray can be glued into our eco-friendly digipacks. The digipack can be fully printed with your artwork and branding and as with all of our products, you have complete control over the material which is used to produce the pack.